[ExI] 23andSingularity

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 06:47:21 UTC 2013

How's it going to handle the many people - probably the
majority, still, of humans on Earth - for whom there is no
publicly accessible online information?

(FaceBook claims to have billions of users.  At least
some of them provably do not map to any actual human
being, even if that is in violation of FB's terms of service.
One wonders if perhaps the majority of its claim is such
cases.)