[ExI] 23andSingularity

spike spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jul 7 17:39:45 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes

>.According to the CIA World Factbook, there were only 2.1 billion Internet
users in 2010.But even among the 2.1 billion who are online, how many of
them choose not to post things you could track them down by?  Adrian

Point taken.  Three people look at each other.  One spends most of his time
grubbing around trying to feed himself and his family, one spends her time
reading magazines about the latest celebrity and trying to score tickets to
a local hip hop concert, one posts to the internet about how to save money
on health insurance.  Each looks at the other two and says "What a useless
wasted life is that."

Our corner of humanity is not humanity.  The rest of it, I have no access.
My part is the part of humanity that I know about and care about.