[ExI] head transplants

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 23:09:55 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Gordon <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You might get a new head someday, but you won't know about it.
>
> First-ever human head transplant is now possible, says neuroscientist
>
> http://qz.com/99413/first-ever-human-head-transplant-is-now-possible-says-neuroscientist/

I agree with the others that it is a full body transplant, not a head
transplant.

Of course, you might only use that term when you are moving just the brain,
not severing the neck. Don't know if that would be a lot harder than this,
or about the same level of difficulty.

But there's one other thing that I find interesting. If you end up with one
functional human at the end, does that human inherit the worldly
possessions of both the body and head donor? Or just those of the head?
Inquiring minds want to know.

-Kelly