[ExI] Canonizer.com progress

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri Jul 12 02:41:44 UTC 2013

Folks,

We've seen significant success by 'canonizing' theories of
consciousness, significantly amplifying everyone's wisdom in this
field.  Does anyone remember how everyone once hated anyone even
mentioning the word 'qualia' in these forums?  That problem is now
completely solved, and people just point to what camp they are in,
without starting the war all over again, significantly amplifying all of
our theoretical wisdom on this topic.

We are now adding a new topic to focus on, namely the Crypto Currency
Survey Project.  Like consciousness, there is much disagreement in this
new field, and most people are following one extreme, or the other,
getting many things completely wrong, or at best focusing on what
doesn't matter, while completely missing what is critically important.
There is no good source of reliable information about what is and isn't
important, just volumes and volumes of mistaken bleating noise.  So our
goal is to make Canonizer.com the best and most trusted source of
reliable information about what is the best currency
http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/150, how much will Bitcoins be worth in
one year: http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154 and so on.  We're already
seeing far more traction and interest with this topic than we got when
the Consciousness Survey Project was first getting started.

We're getting ready to publish the results of the Consciousness Survey
Project, make presentations at Bitcoin conferences, and so on, which
should enable us to get enough traction to take things to the next
level.  However, as so many of you are so quick to point out, there are
still many problems with the still prototype system, and much work to be
done before we can do these kinds of things successfully.

So as always, we're wondering if anyone would be interested in helping
out with anything.  Many of you have already made significant
contributions, for which Canonizer.com wouldn't have been possible
without.  All such contributions have been recognized with "Shares" of
Canonizer LLC. (see http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/4 for more details
and disclaimers). Anyone can help with anything you think is important,
but here are a few of the things we desperately need help with:

1. Cleaning up the current problematic e-mail handling system.
2. Completing a migration out of our basement to a real hosting system
witch I'm really struggling with.
3. Long term, we want to migrate to the Open Shift's Platform as a
Service system.  (Open Shift has offered us free hosting space) This is
a great educational opportunity to easily learn the future of scalable
hosted system deployment for anyone interested, and would enable
Canonizer.com to easily and quickly scale to Wikipedia type size.
4. Lots more easy (at least for system experts) and hard things that
need to be done, especially with the UX.

Canonizer.com is obviously showing how Transhumanist the drowned out
minority expert consensus is, even within religious organizations. This
is the tool we need to help the still minority expert opinion to be
finally heard above the primitive bleating mistaken herding masses, and
get something done.  Just talking doesn't help, but nobody can ignore
groups speaking in a unified expert consensus voice where everyone is
communicating concisely and quantitatively.

Upwards,

Brent Allsop