[ExI] Revealed: how Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:47:32 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Andrew Mckee  wrote:
<snip>

> I'm almost tempted to ask what sort of hardware / software setup do you have
> that instills such happy confidence that you are in fact outwitting the
> worlds most technically capable spying agencies.

Sorry, my lips are sealed. The NSA have asked me (in that special tone
of voice) not to reveal such information. ;)

But remember to keep your main computer disconnected from the internet
and nothing of value on the Raspberry Pi (non-Windows) that you use on
the internet.

What really worries me is my theory that when the house is asleep, all
the children's toys come out to play by themselves. How else can you
explain the mess in the morning?

And does the fridge light *really* go out when you close the door?

BillK