[ExI] woman wants to be paraplegic

spike spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jul 17 22:02:07 UTC 2013

OK cool, so now all we need to do is find a person who wants to be
quadriplegic, then we are ready to do a head transplant.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/07/17/able-bodied-woman-wants-surgery-to-
make-her-paraplegic/?test=latestnews

This must be some kind of rare cyborg wish.

If we can regenerate nerve cells, the head which receives her able body has
the theoretical possibility of regaining some degree of control.  The body
which receives her head could then have ALS or something, and that head
wouldn't mind, since it wanted to be quadriplegic to start with.