[ExI] spanish train wreck

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:26:26 UTC 2013

I haven´t read deeply the problems with the train, but, as far as I know,
there is not security systems enough because they wanted to make the high
speed train as soon as possible, so, without that security system, just ten
seconds of loss of concentration of the driver may make the train wreck.
And it did.

If you have read about the victims and you know how surnames works in Spain
(Martínez is my father´s surname and Sierra is my mother surname. We don´t
lose any surname, so we can trace it undefinitedly. My full name, as long
as I know is Eugenio Manuel Martínez Sierra Ramos García Noriega García
Ufano) maybe you have read about a Instituto Cervante´s teacher in
Estambul, Manuel Sierra Morán, whose first surname coincide with my second
one. He was my oldest cousin. He used to pass the summers in my house and
for me and my siblings was like our brother. My girlfriend met him first
two days before the accident. I am very happy because I told her that he
was like my brother before he died, so I know for sure that I really felt
that and that is not a feeling caused because nostalgia.
My family is devastated. He was chatting and joking in my familia Sierra´s
whatsapp group and sent us a photo from the train 20 minutes before he died.

What are the chances? He had lived in a lot of places around the world and
he was spending just a couple of weeks in Spain. He had a very beautiful
farewell: He was with everybody of us, their family and friends. I don´t
believe in anything not real, but I like to think - even knowing that it´s
false - that he knew that he was going to die, so he spend a couple of
hours with each of us alone, that is what he did. We had a lot of pending
conversations and we closed all of them his last week. Sound like a big
coincidence, but that happens

The night of the trainwreck was horrible, because we couldn´t find him and
he didn´t reply the phone and we were reading everything on the internet
and asking for information in twitter and facebook and etc. The next day,
when we have official confirmation, was like a terrible rest..

The funeral was two days ago. A catholic priest made whatever he wanted to
do without ask for permission and broke the "step by step" planned funeral
that we had ready. We didn´t took him out of the room because we didn´t
want to make a scandal. Yesterday there was a catholic official funeral,
even if some of the victims were atheist - like my cousin - and I heard
that there is a muslim one. A woman approached to me in the funeral and
told me about him staying with god. I asked her were was his god when the
trainwreck. Still waiting for an answer.

The organization was a real disaster. Is always the same with this
government in every big disaster: My cousin arrived 8 hours later than the
estimated time because he was sent to another family. Luckily, we didn´t
had the chance of open the coffin and see that he was not him because they
ordered the hearse return before. The other family was not so fortunate.

A lot of people asked to everybody to not post photos of the corpses. I
think that is a mistake. I looked for him in every photo because I wanted
to know if he was dead as soon as posible. What is horrible is the
trainwrecking video where you can see how the train go nuts. They put it in
the tv once and again. I can´t see it one more time.

I am still not believing it.

OLVIDATE.DE
Tatachan.com