[ExI] Fukushima radiation disaster toll: 0?

spike spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jun 6 19:37:17 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Davis

>.My wife and I are currently liquidating some real estate, and if I can
convince her, I'll put a substantial chunk into TEPCO.  Anyone care to
comment on that?  Best, Jeff Davis

Your reasoning is unquestionable: we need power, regardless of how we get
it.  Rooftop solar is a contributor, but can't do everything.  Coal is
dirty, wind turbines are ugly, ground based solar is better than nothing but
can't do the heavy lifting alone, especially in Japan.  So the nukes must
come back online eventually.