[ExI] 23andme again

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:05:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> BUT, and this is VERY important, it is ONLY to be used to simulate
> terrorists... ordinary citizens please ignore the man behind the curtain!
> Please!

I have a feeling the response to simulated terrorists will be as
devastating "irl" as whatever the simulated terrorist devastated in
the simulation.

I also suspect that ordinary citizens hadn't noticed the man behind
the curtain.  Now that you've made them look, they'll lose interest if
he isn't either naked, eating something tasty, or making fun of
someone else.