[ExI] NSA Prism is motivated in part by fears that environmentally-linked disasters could spur anti-government activism

Peter E McAlpine pemca at comcast.net
Sun Jun 16 12:32:59 UTC 2013

> I can do better than that.  The real threat is not just out of control
> government, but in how to supply future needs for cheap energy.  The
> most

The threat is the environmentalist, no-growth, depopulation, world
government agenda of the super-rich ruling class elements that organized and
operate the Council on Foreign Relations, UN, Trilateral Commission,
Bilderberg Meetings, etc.    Don't be confused because you don't like some
of the fundamentalist and other wacko groups that focus on this situation.
The situation is undeniable with just a little objective study, but needs to
be interpreted by pro-growth, pro-technology, pro-reason forces like
Extropians.   The world-wide entrenched ruling class ("crony capitalist" is
far too mild a word) must be up-rooted from the media and policy influence.

The singularity never made much sense to me, but certainly, RIGHT NOW,
society should be organized for full blast scientific, industrial, and
technological progress, utilizing the free market as the best co-ordinator
of human activity ever devised.  If we are to run out of hydrocarbons
eventually, in the meantime, we need the most productive, energy rich
economy possible so we will be technologically and capital capable of taking
whatever steps are necessary, as indicated by the market.  The ruling class
is committed to the opposite approach:  pushing hard for stagnation and even
depopulation to achieve a "sustainable" tyranny.