[ExI] A vote of no-confidence

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 15:52:28 UTC 2013

>________________________________

You blame Obama, but the POTUS has become almost irrelevant. Rafal is right, 99.9% of the government is the unelected beauracracy and they are who truly rule. Elections are a sham. Elected officials are like skins for the real government who belongs to a powerful union, have Hillary Clinton's health care, and expects to collect a pension at age 65. And the grand beauracracy is by nature leftist. The bigger the government, the more likely they are to keep their job.

No matter who you elect, you just get a different skin for the same power structure, like a video game where two characters that look different, perform all the same moves.: TAX . . . SPEND. . . HADOUKEN!

>Most of us realize the libertariansday is coming.  When they get in power, there is a risk they will forget their principles, fail to dismantle all the government power structures that have grown outside constitutionally legal bounds.  Always in my mind is the fear that they too will be as inept and corruptible as the democrats and republicans have become.

Don't forget the ability of fear to corrupt: as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8

“Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.- Frank Herbert