[ExI] story posted to freenet.

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:25:46 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Eugen Leitl  wrote:
> How many references to Tor, I2P, Retroshare or Tahoe LAFS have you
> came around today?

Well, I'm glad the geeks are working on stuff like that ans wish them well.
But I hope they don't forget about usability and making the software
user friendly. Linux was a techie secret for the first 15 years or so
because of their contempt for ordinary users. What is needed is
something as friendly as the Tor bundle where you just click to
install and click to run.

BillK