[ExI] Mathematical Help with Bitcoin historical curve future projection?

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 09:04:20 UTC 2013

Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:

> I try to use Canonizer, but it is not very intuitive for me (my fault
> for sure).

I have nothing to say about the Bitcoin stuff, but Mirco's assumption that if he can't easily use a software interface, he is somehow at fault made me stop and blink.

If an interface is not intuitive, it's not the fault of the user, but the designer.  You shouldn't be apologising for not being able to figure out an interface, you should be complaining that it's not usable!  You'll be doing the other users a favour as well.

Ben Zaiboc