[ExI] Dealing with transhumanism bashing

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:22:19 UTC 2013

More transhumanist Bashing (in Spanish):
http://www.finanzas.com/xl-semanal/firmas/juan-manuel-de-prada/20130428/cuerpo-5228.html

Juan Manuel de prada writes in one of the most important magazines in
Spain. He writes about "the old idea of get rid of our body" (sic) and use
Kevin Warwick as an example, and about the "new idea of the resurrected
body because of the Christ".

He is considered an intelectual in my country. Pathetic imho.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 06:42:42PM -0400, Alan Grimes wrote:
>
> > Why am I the ONLY person who always gets upset when people spew
>
> It's not us. It's you.
>
> > garbage about how the entire universe will be converted to
> > computronium, by human intention, and that everyone will be uploaded
> > by means of destructive scanning, and, especially, that there is
> > something *GOOD* about that future...
>
> Seek professional help. This thing is getting worse.

OLVIDATE.DE
Tatachan.com