[ExI] 23andme again

spike spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 26 03:35:55 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of James Clement
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:29 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] 23andme again

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

THANKS MIKE, for that most excellent and insightful post.  Two good
commentaries so far.  Others please?

>.As long as you're not encouraging her to use the info in any particular
way (inheritance, confrontation with relatives, etc.) I don't have a problem
with your giving her info which anyone else could pay to get. What happens
after she gets the info is a complete crapshoot.

Good luck,

James

Ja, thanks.  I wouldn't make any suggestions past how to find the person.  I
will do it in such a way that she still needs to do her due diligence, look
up the info, etc.  I have no commentary to offer on what she does with the
info if anything at all.