[ExI] My mad memetic mayhem. =P

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 03:18:48 UTC 2013

I rapidly lost interest while reading these, but I'll give you at least
brief
comments:

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG at verizon.net> wrote:

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d9wiR52hpkGnn3A3tqQqBP43lmflR_pXkj2IITa4olA/edit?usp=sharing

Gets quite a bit rambly after the first page.  You may wish to use
shorter paragraphs, and spend time developing the non-narrator
characters.

Worse, though you probably didn't intend it, the amount of control
the narrator apparently has over everyone else makes them into
playthings - extension of his whims.  That makes them flat and
uninteresting in their own right, and calls into question why he is
letting them get away with stuff.  (You probably meant to convey
that they are their own people a lot more, but it didn't come across
in a quick reading.)

http://www.infowars.com/transhumanism-debunked-why-drinking-the-kurzweil-kool-aid-will-only-make-you-dead-not-immortal/

This dead horse again.  "A copy of you can never be 'you' in the
quintessential unreplicatable sense, even if the original substrate
no longer exists."  That's got the same truth value as the claims
that test tube babies are soulless unpeople, just like blacks and
women and Indians...