[ExI] 23andme again

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:39:47 UTC 2013

Spike,
It seems to me that you made the "right" (i.e., least wrong) decision in
this matter. You supplied the tools/links/directional knowledge. It's up to
your new-found relative what to do with them.

I have to say, speaking as a mere spectator (someone with no skin in the
game) that I'm curious about what she'll do and how it all will turn out.
But I don't believe there are high odds that I'll ever find out!

Best,
Mike