[ExI] sequestration: was RE: Progress

spike spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 2 03:42:54 UTC 2013

>… On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] sequestration: was RE: Progress

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM, spike wrote:
>>… As a result of a 48 billion dollar cut in this fiscal year’s reckless
> government spending (out of an approximately 3.8 trillion dollar outlay) we
> are assured that THE END is upon us… spike

>…In other words, the entire apocalyptic impact of the sequester for 2013 was offset by one day's debt issuance.
… Oy vey, indeed. BillK
------

BillK, apologies for failing to answer, for I have been crazy busy catching up on all the things I have neglected while anticipating the end of the world.  Since the world was ending, there was no point in mowing the yard, cleaning the house, taking out the garbage, bathing, that sort of thing, for if it really is THE END then none of this will make the slightest bit of difference if left undone.

When this morning dawned and I saw that the world hadn’t ended, that zombies were not coming, life forms were still forming life, then I had to get with it and do all those usual tasks that had been put off in dreaded anticipation.  So now it’s back to our regularly scheduled programming.