[ExI] bees again

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Mon Mar 4 11:58:09 UTC 2013

On 04/03/2013 11:26, BillK wrote:
> This is just the latest revelation in the stealth inflation and food
> fraud theme I have written about frequently in recent months.

Nah, food fraud have always been with us. Today we are just seeing the
collision of 1) very long and complex supply chains, 2) much better
detection methods thanks to DNA fingerprinting, and 3) the ability to do
very broad media reporting. The result is that things look much worse
when it might actually be improving (a bit like crime).

--
Anders Sandberg,
Future of Humanity Institute