[ExI] The Scientific Study of UFOs

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Tue Mar 5 00:58:47 UTC 2013

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013, Terry W. Colvin wrote:

[...]
> relations nightmare and that some allegedly explained cases
> were actually unknowns, respectively. See web site:
> < http://www.ncas.org/condon/ > for the complete study
> on-line (Condon, 1969). "The 1968 Scientific Study of
> Unidentified Flying Objects is presented complete with
> graphics, equations and photographs. This was the final

Quite a lot of reading - they say, 1400 pages. I guess many people would
like this report in a form of audiobook. Myself, I will have to find some
converter to epub, so I could sift through it on my reader.

[...]
> University of Colorado. Headed by physicist Edward Condon,
> the two-year Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects
> drew three conclusions:
>
> 1) UFOs didn't represent a technology beyond the 1969 level
> of understanding;
> 2) they didn't threaten national security; and
> 3) continued study of the phenomenon probably wouldn't
> contribute anything to modern science (Condon, 1969).

Yeah, that's the hell of conclusions. Just speculating, they could have
made them without the burden of writing a report, too.

(I have never met UFO and have no links to them, so let's stop here).

Regards,
Tomasz Rola