[ExI] Rand Paul Filibuster

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 14:45:16 UTC 2013

I am shocked that there is so little public discourse regarding Rand Paul's fillllibuster of John Brennan because of drone strikes. I thought it was one of most thoughtful political maneuvers of our time. That the POTUS could order Americans killed on American soil, anonymously by remote control, without due process, is a chilling thought. It makes possible proscription by presidential fiat. So I applaud Rand for bringing the issue of drone strikes before the American public or at least trying to. He seems to be a fine speaker too.

Stuart LaForge

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven." - William Shakespeare