[ExI] cyprus banks

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Mar 20 15:46:28 UTC 2013

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/19_Sinclair_-_Cyprus_Disaster_Is_Much_Bigger_Than_Being_Reported.html

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/18_Sinclair_-_All_Hell_Is_Breaking_Loose_After_Cyprus_Catastrophe.html

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/20_Sinclair_-_The_Next_Danger_After_Putin_Crushes_IMF_In_Cyprus.html

>> The only way to reestablish some confidence is to put in their
>> constitution, an article forbidding the government to put any tax
>> on bank accounts or any form of cash. Tomorrow could be a good
>> idea. Today a better idea.

> If the constitution can be so easily changed, the article could be
> removed when convenient just as easily.  Besides, the media report
> the shocking thing - the proposal to tax deposits - and not so much
> the non-shocking thing - sane countermeasures to make sure that
> doesn't happen - so it wouldn't help prevent a bank run on Friday
> that much.

If the Constitution is too easy to change, they could arrange to change
the constitution so to change the specific article there would be the
need of a super-majority.

Anyway, just the start of this move would raise confidence.
Obviously, as the move stop, the confidence would die.

Mirco