[ExI] cyprus banks

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:46:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:35 PM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> Commentary by Europeans welcome please: if we extrapolate current trends,
> where does this lead?  What happens?  The government insists it cannot cut
> anything, and they already raised taxes.  So what happens then?

I'm not a European, but I do know a little history. There was this
funky little guy named Caligula who once had a little money flow
problem. He resolved (in part) his problem by naming many of the rich
older citizens of Rome as his relatives, then had them commit suicide
(or outright executed them) so that he could inherit their money. Such
a friendly thing to do... but desperate times call for desperate
measures.

I also believe that bitcoin could play a pretty major role if
everything goes to hell.

-Kelly