[ExI] Wikipedia again

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:45:57 UTC 2013

The deplorable status of Wikipedia pages related to futurism and
transhumanism has been discussed many times. Many active Wikipedia
editors, and especially the most zealot ones, seem biased against our
ideas and inject (at least) a slight anti-transhumanist bias in
Wikipedia.

In the past, sometimes we have managed to correct some mistakes and
force some of the anti-transhumanist editors to be more reasonable,
but it has taken a lot of work, energy and endurance, as many of you
will remember.

I remember that we started some kind of Wikipedia task force, some
good results. I think we should revive the task force. The recent
remarkable growth of Wikipedia (which I am very happy to see) results
in Wikipedia pages being usually the very first result of google
searches.

Ideas anyone? Who wishes to help?