[ExI] planck surveyor maps oldest light

spike spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 23 03:58:59 UTC 2013

This boggles the hell out of my mind.  Why should there be features or
asymmetry at all?  If I had been there before the Big Bang, I would have
predicted the expansion of the early universe should have produced a
perfectly uniform inflation.  But that apparently isn't what happened:

The more I ponder this map, the crazier it seems to me.  How did asymmetry
of any kind ever form?  Why did matter clump here but not there?  What was
wrong with there?  What was right with here?