[ExI] Wikipedia again

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:39:15 UTC 2013

Thanks to all those who want to help. First task:

Wikipedia reports libel against Hans Moravec and Ray Kurzweil: ""dog
excrements" (for those who need a translation, that means dogshit).
This is far too much, please add your voice here and say loud and
clear that the quote must be removed immediately:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Ray_Kurzweil#Hofstadter_criticism