[ExI] peak fossil by 2020

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Mar 25 20:22:06 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 01:04:04PM -0600, Jeff Davis wrote:
> Thanks, John.

I don't see what you're thanking him for, but I guess there's
a reason why it's 2013, and we're more fucked than ever.

If total peak fossil is indeed only 7 years away, and if the
net energy cliff of it looks even remotely like oil
net energy decline
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L_lp0BzWamM/UQ4eCC_r6RI/AAAAAAAAHdg/bGYr9h_cUfw/s1600/sunset+of+petroleum_html_781e6bbe.png
that's gonna be hella party. Stock up on party hats
and confetti.