[ExI] cyprus banks

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Tue Mar 26 01:24:16 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Tomasz Rola wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Mirco Romanato wrote:
>
> [...]
> > http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/19_Sinclair_-_Cyprus_Disaster_Is_Much_Bigger_Than_Being_Reported.html
> >
> > http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/18_Sinclair_-_All_Hell_Is_Breaking_Loose_After_Cyprus_Catastrophe.html
> >
> > http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/20_Sinclair_-_The_Next_Danger_After_Putin_Crushes_IMF_In_Cyprus.html
>
> Those articles may be right but there are some suppositions I find a
> little hard to believe, like:

[...]
> So I liked the articles as presenting things from another angle, but I
> don't buy it as total, finished explanation.

Perhaps there is some connection to be made. But I haven't checked too
much of this, so you can read it however you (and autotranslator) please:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wprost.pl%2Fblogi%2Fsylwester_latkowski%2F%3FB%3D1825

The map looks interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Major_russian_gas_pipelines_to_europe.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nabuccostream.png