[ExI] Bosch exits Solar business in Germany

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Mar 27 20:44:56 UTC 2013

Il 27/03/2013 12:24, Eugen Leitl ha scritto:

>> I could not have said it better myself. Solar has been propped up
>> unnaturally by government interference for years. They can never
>> succeed until they can succeed on their own.

> If solar doesn't succeed, we're dead. So perhaps I would try to
> make it succeed, if I were you.

"We are dead" include you and who?
We politely disagree with your scenarios.

So, if you have a child, do you force him to learn how to walk with
crutches before teaching him how to walk without and then run?

Learning to walk is messy and result in many fall.
This is because you want your children learn it when they are little and
short. Their falls are shorter. So they survive and learn how to walk alone.

Your incentive schemes are well intentioned but the result sare always
the same: bubbles not able to last, because they are built on lies and
deceit and force.

> Of course humanity seems to enjoy whistling past the graveyard,
> so perhaps it does harbor a collective death wish.

I learned a few years ago that who worry for humanity rarely worry for
humans. Humanity is an abstraction, humans a reality.

Mirco