[ExI] EU bans neonicotinoids

spike spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 1 20:27:26 UTC 2013

>. On Behalf Of Dave Sill
Subject: [ExI] EU bans neonicotinoids

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/victory-for-bees-as-european
-union-bans-neonicotinoid-pesticides-blamed-for-destroying-bee-population-85
95408.html

>.Environmentalists hailed a "victory for bees" today after the European
Union voted for a ban on the nerve-agent pesticides blamed for the dramatic
decline global bee populations.

.

-Dave

Thanks Dave.  Whether or not neonics are the bad guy, this is a valuable and
informative test.  We will be able to compare loss and recovery rates
between Europe and the US, two countries with a similar enough climate to
make comparison meaningful and yes I know Europe is a continent not a
country.  But the bees don't know the difference, especially if neonics are
causing them to be stupid.  Let the tests begin!