[ExI] wyoming has lithium

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri May 3 22:56:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> And why is it that when durn near any rich ore for anything is found, it
> is waaaay the heck out where no one lives and no one wants to go?  This
> isn’t a bad thing at all, just puzzling.  We never strike gold in Seattle,
> or find a huge silver mine in Miami.  But they find huge reserves of
> natural gas in South Dakota, and lithium in Wyoming.

Because people do soil samples of where they happen to be, and
nearby, all the time.  The lithium's always been in Wyoming, it's
just that no one surveyed for it there before.  OTOH, you can be
quite certain that the soil of any town of any significance in
California has been surveyed for gold by now.