[ExI] quantia game

spike spike at rainier66.com
Sat May 4 03:15:47 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Harvey Newstrom
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 4:30 PM
To: 'ExI chat list'
Subject: Re: [ExI] quantia game

spike wrote,

> [blah blah blah] qualia [blah blah blah] colors [blah blah blah] excel
[blah blah blah] you are gay.

Wow.  RGB Red=255 Green=0 Blue=0.  It works.

But that was too easy.  Red was easy to find, right there next to burgundy,
cardinal, carmine, coquelicot, crimson, magenta, maroon, rose, ruby,
scarlet, and vermillion.  J

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP CISSP-ISSAP CISSP-ISSMP CSSLP CISA CISM CRISC CGEIT
IAM

{8^D

Harvey are you going to make us look up all those words?  {8^D

Glad you haven't lost your sense of humor bud.  {8-]

We had a guy at work, out of the closet but quietly gay, nobody ever gave
him any bother over it as far as I know.  He was giving a pitch once and
pointed to the cells in green, the cells in yellow, the cells in magenta.
So we all started going on, Hey Carl, what is that color you say?
Magennnnnta?  What's the heck is magennnta, haaarrrharharrr etc.
Fortunately he has a sense of humor too.

So at least I know that one color outside the usual ten.  Or at least the
name of it.  I couldn't pick it out of the lineup, but I have heard the
name.