[ExI] wyoming has lithium

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sat May 4 17:43:33 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 10:49:41AM -0400, Mike Dougherty wrote:

> Also, that premise isn't entirely accurate.  Consider Marcellus Shale.
>  It's great we have resources in the ground.  It's not-great that our

The typical decay rate of an unconventional gas/liquid well
is 40% per *year*. The resources you think are in the ground
and attempt to recover by an unsustainably frantic drilling
rate are unfortunately a mirage.

Beware of mirages, unwary thirsty traveler. That is not really a large
body of liquid you're seeing.