[ExI] Fashion

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun May 5 07:50:47 UTC 2013

My own coolness standard is simple: I don't think about coolness at
all. I tend to buy cheap but solid clothes that may last for decades,
with simple colors without labels and decorations. When I wake up, I
wear the first clean things that I find. The message that I try to
give is "there is no message here."