[ExI] Colours

Mon May 6 00:44:39 UTC 2013

Spike wrote,
> If a woman is interested in *that* kind of activity, she would be taking
my
> clothing off of me anyway.  So it would be irrelevant what I am wearing.

Eurika!  That's the answer to the mystery that has confounded men for
millennia!  Maybe our fantasy mates have been seriously attracted to us all
this time.  But they just can't bring themselves to touch these horrid
clothes.  Not even enough to undress us.  That explains everything!

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP CISSP-ISSAP CISSP-ISSMP CSSLP CISA CISM CRISC CGEIT
IAM