[ExI] Redness comes from Context? Was Re: Digital Consciousness

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Mon May 6 02:23:47 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the clarifications.

You say we won't be able to tell, from our frame of reference, what the
redness in some other frame, like a static book description, is like.
So, could I imply from this, that we will be able to eff the ineffable,
between brains?  In other words, just like I can know what redness in my
right hemisphere is like, and how it is different than greenness in my
left hemisphere, might we some day know as sure, how another person's
elemental redness quale is or isn't like our own?

Brent