[ExI] Fashion

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:41:05 UTC 2013

On 5 May 2013 09:50, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:

> My own coolness standard is simple: I don't think about coolness at
> all. I tend to buy cheap but solid clothes that may last for decades,
> with simple colors without labels and decorations. When I wake up, I
> wear the first clean things that I find. The message that I try to
> give is "there is no message here."

Hey, I spend more than a little time every day deciding what to wear, how
to put things together in original ways, what else I may need and how much
I do not care about the embarrassment of being unconventionally
overdressed  for the occasion. :-)

But let me say that I have a soft spot for the simplicity of tails with a
white tie. .-)

--
Stefano Vaj