[ExI] Bitcoins Again

spike spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 15 14:37:43 UTC 2013

>... On Behalf Of Eugen Leitl

>>... I funded my Mt. Gox account via Dwolla. For all I know, I'm now on
some list at DHS.

>...Everybody is on some list, somewhere. If you think you're aren't, you
haven't done your due diligence.

It is dawning on America now that the list that really matters is the IRS
enemies list.  The 16th amendment carries absolutely no limits to power that
I can see.  We have the IRS targeting libertarians, and now both parties are
flapping about, saying what an abuse of power is this.  But no one can show
me in the constitution where it says the IRS is not allowed to audit anyone
anytime for any reason.  The 16th amendment functionally overpowers the bill
of rights, assuming you actually earn anything.  Using bitcoin will likely
put you on the IRS's radar, and they have constitutionally unlimited powers.