[ExI] Bitcoins again

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue May 21 23:23:18 UTC 2013

from EFF newsletter, this afternoon:

We're happy to announce that we will now accept Bitcoin
donations through our website. You can use them to make
one-time donations, set up monthly donations, or get an EFF
membership. Bitcoin, while innovative, has a number of
limitations and weaknesses in its design, and might yet
turn out to be just the first draft for future
crypto-currencies. But as an organization that supports
cryptographic experimentation, we believe the best answer
to Bitcoin's potential shortcomings is for others to come
along and offer superior alternatives.

Read more:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/05/eff-will-accept-bitcoins-support-digital-liberty

Regards,