[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 03:42:01 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

and the IRS has no authority to
> collect the tax, as they do with income tax.  Reasoning: as written, the
> tax
> applies to those who do not make enough money to require a tax return.

I'm not sure of that. Those who do not make enough to pay are thrown into
the Medicare Medicaid pile.

> So now what does the IRS do?  What happens when we see burn-your-W2 rally,
> modern echo of the 1960s burn-your-draft-card rally and the
> burn-your-feminine-undergarment rally?

I think Ayn Rand wrote a book about that... too bad it's all just a wet
dream.

> Do stand by, this will be interesting.

Sort of like a train wreck is interesting, yes.

> That case demonstrates why I have always thought health care reform must be
> done at the state level rather than the Fed.  The states have more power in
> those kinds of matters.  The states have more space to experiment and
> change
> things if they fail.

Romneycare, as big a mess as it is for those in Massachusetts, is not as
big a mess as Obamacare will be. The US is simply bigger than Mass.

-Kelly