[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Nov 5 18:54:03 UTC 2013

Il 05/11/2013 04:24, Kelly Anderson ha scritto:
> LOL. That will work for a few years, until the penalties are so large
> that you have to pay attention to them.

The problem with the penalties large enough is, after a threshold, they
become irrelevant.

If they transform the penalty in a criminal matter, they are threatening
all and any citizen and resident in the US (a part the people with a
waiver).

Is it possible to give waivers to avoid the sanction of a criminal law?

But fundamentally, you are talking to morph the IRS in the Sheriff of
Nottingham and his Soldiers.
Boots at the door, kick, enter, take stuff, arrest people, etc.
We know how ended in England, I do not think it would end very well in
the US given the 3-500 hundred millions guns in civilian hands.

What criminal sanction would be applicable if the IRS could apply it?
How many years of jail people would receive for refusing to pay the "tax"?
How many of them would fight against being arrested? Maybe not the first
time, but the following.

Mirco