[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 00:15:10 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:53 AM, Henry Rivera <hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu>wrote:

> On Nov 4, 2013, at 22:42, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As a Massachusetts resident and a healthcare provider, I can tell you
> Romneycare is not a big mess here.

I remember a number of stories when it first came out... For example, only
123 people were able to sign up for Romneycare the first month it was
available.

And there are continuing nightmares for some people:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/08/01/560833/-MassHealth-the-nightmare-continues

Of course, you can always find anecdotal evidence for anything. If you say
it's not a mess, then I take you at your word.

-Kelly