[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Nov 7 00:40:26 UTC 2013

>. On Behalf Of Kelly Anderson

Ah EXCELLENT!  Finally someone who has found where in the constitution it
says anything about US citizens having the inalienable right to privacy.  I
have been searching for that since I don't know how long.  Kelly, where did
you find that?

>.Ammendment 4 Search and Seizure

>.4th Amendment. And other places.-Kelly

Ja, the usual answer.  The argument is that if anything is done or said in
the public domain where there is no reasonable expectation of privacy, the
interception of that information, and even its subsequent misuse,
constitutes neither search nor seizure.  By that reasoning, the 4th
amendment is not applicable, if the terms and conditions of a website
specify you have no reasonable expectation of privacy.  I am not sure what
to do with the HealthCare.gov site which has that 'no reasonable expectation
of privacy' crack in the source code but not in the terms and conditions.

I am sure what to guess regarding what happens if the data leaks: the
government will find itself not guilty, since this is the internet, where
you can never have any reasonable expectation of privacy.  Certainly not
anymore.