[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Nov 7 18:15:08 UTC 2013

Il 07/11/2013 18:32, spike ha scritto:

> As of 0930 on 7 November 2013, the following comment is STILL on the
> official Whitehouse dot gov site:

> “For Americans with insurance coverage who like what they have, they can
> keep it. Nothing in this act or anywhere in the bill forces anyone to
> change the insurance they have, period.”
>
> http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting/proposal/titlei

> Last two sentences, first paragraph.  Can you imagine, they didn’t take
> this down, after millions are having their insurance cancelled.  Which
> word of those two sentences am I failing to understand?  Is this one of
> those Orwellian Newspeak comments?  That comment is still there, right
> on the official site, in all its refulgent wretchedness.

> Someone offer some kind of explanation please?

Nothing in the act force the buyer to change his/her plan.
In fact, no one is changing her health care plan or is forced to do so
by the government.
The insurers dropped the plans and the employers dropped the coverage,
because they were forced to do so to stay in business.

I was watching the last Conan movie last night (the only character
interesting was the Evil-Witch-Daughter-of-the-Evil-Warlord.)

There Conan promised to not kill one evil minion of the Warlord in
exchange for informations. In fact he didn't kill him. He just showed a
key in his mouth and forced him to swallow it. Then put the evil minion
disarmed and helpless in the middle of his slaves and told the slaves
the key to open their chain was in the miniong gut.

Technically Conan didn't kill him, but the result was the same.

Mirco