[ExI] What happens when Bitcoin goes to a million bucks?

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 21:35:18 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2013 12:08 PM, "Kelly Anderson" <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Brilliant that the Dread Pirate Roberts in the movie kept becoming a new
> person, and exactly that same thing is happening now... absolutely amazing
> how life and art are intersecting on that bit.
>
> It's an ancient practice; the movie just cited it.  What's important is
> the mask (or office), not the person who wears (or holds) it, even if it
> has a person-type name like "Dread Pirate Roberts".

Thought the current DPR might not have been aware of that without the
movie... :-)

Another thing that might be moving the value of bitcoins north is the
crypto virus. This evil piece of shit is talked about here:
http://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/11/how-to-avoid-cryptolocker-ransomware/

And a fix is free here:
http://bit.ly/1aunHSC

Basic bottom line is that if these bastards get into your computer, you may
have to pay $300 IN BITCOIN only to get your files decrypted. That is one
of the nastiest viruses I've ever heard of. I installed the above fix,
hopefully it will help some.

-Kelly