[ExI] google maps creates enders game moment

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 10 15:56:24 UTC 2013

OK, so I went into Google maps, I was looking around when the idea struck me
to check what information the commies have glastnosted to the world by now.
I was astonished that they have Google maps working in street view.  What a
mind blower!  I could wander the streets of Moscow without fear the commies
would grab me.

So I did, and I came to an intersection they would only identify as this:

переулок Лялин, Moscow, Russia

Address is approximate

But they didn't actually tell me what that approximate address was.  There
was a young blonde woman walking along the street.  She looks so nice!  I
wish I could meet her.  Of course she is a godless commie and I am not, but
at least we have the godless part in common.  It's a phenomenon.  So now I
am obsessed with figuring out where this place is, so I might try to find
that sweet looking blondie.

Well not really.  But it is really cool in any case to see what Google maps
has done.

I did have a real question for anyone who knows from Russia.  Where are all
the houses?  Does everyone in and around Moscow live in those big apartment
buildings?  Do they not have anything analogous to American suburbs?  Where
are they?