[ExI] google maps creates enders game moment

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:19:51 UTC 2013

Ok, this one should work right:

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=50.365255,18.986047&cbp=13,160.7,0,0,0&cbll=50.365334,18.986003&q=dlugosza+110+piekary+slaskie&ei=WFqAUuv_HaKq2wW7vYGQBQ&ved=0CC8QxB0wAA

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki  wrote:
>> Talking about childhood places captured by google:
>>
>> https://maps.google.com/maps?q=dlugosza+110&ie=UTF-8&ei=4AeAUoyDJtG0kQeF4IGADg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg
>>
>> I grew up in this house, and it just so happens that the guy
>> photographed by the roving google van is my father.
>>

> The link gives me a list of many Długosza 110 in Poland. It must be a
> popular name.
> Do you mean Długosza 110, Nowa Sól, nowosolski, lubuskie, Poland?
>
> That was the first one I found with a man in the picture.
>

> BillK

Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Senior Scientist,
Gencia Corporation
706 B Forest St.

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone (434-295-4800) or by electronic mail
(fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.