[ExI] Dark Matter

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 05:41:35 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> I find the scale of these structures a bit mind boggling.
> So I think I'll sit quiet for a while until the boggle factor returns to
> normal.

It might boggle your mind a little less to understand that these large
scale structures likely formed VERY early in the life of the universe and
have simply been expanding to their ungodly current size over the last 13.7
billion years. Yes, the scales of anything beyond our little planet strain
our African-made and optimized primate brains.

-Kelly