[ExI] Millions of Lines of Code

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Nov 14 18:06:30 UTC 2013

>. On Behalf Of spike
Subject: Re: [ExI] Millions of Lines of Code

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Anderson

The kicker is at the bottom of the page. Unreal.

-Kelly

OK I have two questions.  First, imagine you are a writer for the Onion.
How could you possibly create a parody of this?

https://twitter.com/sarahkliff/status/400318902300708864/photo/1

And if so, it leads to my second question.  Never mind Adriana, the
beautiful brown-eyed Mona Lisa of HealthCare.gov; how do we find the Susie,
the adequate-in-a-pinch hot to trot Brosurance slut?

Adriana was found alive and well, and she is as gorgeous as her picture, but
she is taken:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obamacare-model-health-care-website
-felt-bullied-critics-article-1.1515206

The search continues for HTH Susie however.  We are left to wonder if she
was told when that photo of her with Nate would be used this way.  I wonder
what her father thinks of that ad.