[ExI] Single-hand touch typing in Ender's Game

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Sat Nov 16 18:26:38 UTC 2013

> On Nov 15, 2013, at 21:29, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you use Swype, then?  I've been wondering if people think it's as great as I do.  It has easily tripled my phone typing speed, and made typing on my phone a more aesthetically perfect task in general.
>>

> I myself do not use Swype at this time, though some of my friends do.  I have heard mixed reviews about it, though that suggests it is at least usable.

I still use ShapeWriter (formerly known as SHARK--shorthand aided rapid keyboarding). It's the original. I don't think you can't get it anymore however since they were bought by Nuance, who put the technology in Swype. I never switched to Swype. There is also SlideIT, TouchPal, and MessageEase according to Wikipedia.
-Henry